skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas already!
Here is the required Christmas tree picture. I also have a hodgepodge tree. I think it is hard not to have one like that when you have kids. Of course I am so sentimental I have always had a tree like this. I have ornaments from when I was little and ones my grandma and mom made. The kids and I wrapped presents last night. It's nice that they are able to help now, of course , as you can see, we love gift bags. I decided to go with mostly gift bags the year I was up until 3am wrapping presents on Christmas Eve.
This is my Christmas Angel that I love so I decided I'd post a picture of it. I got it in the early 90's from FAO Schwartz in Chicago. I pulled it out every Christmas and put it in my room, but it didn't get to be a tree topper until I got married, when it bumped Paul's lighted Christmas star off the tree.
This is the Stocking I made for Merrick for his class on my new sewing machine. I thought it turned out cute so I took a picture for my blog. I have this weird thing were I feel I can't blog if I don't have a picture, which of course isn't true, maybe my next blog will have no pictures on purpose so I can get over it. Now onto the title of my blog. I feel like this year Christmas just snuck up on me. In fact I did a big chunk of my shopping yesterday and Sunday. Usually I maybe have 1 or 2 gifts still to buy that late but not this year. I hate going shopping that late. I told Paul the other day that I still have so many gifts to buy it's making me feel like hyperventalating. I also have to work Christmas Eve this year, which I haven't had to do since I started working, so that is going to be a bummer. It makes it hard because Paul works too. I told the kids they couldn't open their stockings without me, so they are going to have to wait until I get home. I'm hoping they will still be sleeping since they will be at the 11 o'clock Flipside service, but I am pretty sure that's just wishful thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment