Sunday, September 14, 2008

Door of Faith Orphanage, Mexico




The whole family headed down to Mexico yesterday with Flipside to go to the Door of Faith Orphanage in Mexico. We had to be at the church at 5:00am and we didn't get home until 11:00pm, so it was a long day. I was so impressed by the orphanage. It was really well run, and the kids were clean and healthy. They have a really good program going on down there. The kids seemed to have a really good time. The little girl in the top picture wanted to use my camera so I let her take a couple of pictures. The last three
pictures are from her. She thought if was hilarious to take a picture of her foot. Alisha brought face paints and was painting all of the kids faces. Merrick wasn't interested but Devon of course choose the full face paint. I think she is a tiger. We had a great time!
























































1 comment:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

That is so awesome, I cant wait till my boys are a little older and we can all do that too!