I was tagged. You have to go to where you store your pictures and pick the 4th picture from the 4th folder. I got 2006 Christmas pictures. The 1st one is my 4th picture but it was a test picture when Paul was still setting up the lights, so I added a couple other pictures from the folder I liked. Merrick is posing like he saw Devon posing, we have a few of him posing like her until he realized that boys don't pose that way.
Devon has always been my fashion model. She can be grumpy and mad but when Daddy pulls the camera out she is smiling and posing.
Merrick is not as excited taking pictures and I'm pretty sure Devon was trying to get him to do something he didn't want to. I have so many more pictures of Devon because she loves to pose and smile but Merrick is just not that in to it. I love his face in this picture.
Photo shoots with dad are always fun. I think we ended up using a picture like the last one with them dancing for our cards.

No comments:
Post a Comment